If my memory serves me correctly, Horizon has been providing weekly lawn cutting service for about 20 years now. The fact that we have retained and expanded the services of Horizon for so many years speaks for itself. Over the years that original service has expanded to include the following:
- Complete lawn maintenance service including seeding fertilizing, insect control, weed control, lime applications and aerating.
- Shrub and tree feeding and spraying.
- Shrub and tree pruning.
- Several landscape projects including landscape lighting throughout our property.
- Plantings of annuals.
- Sprinkler system installation, adjustments, maintenance, openings and winterizings.
To be more specific, however, I’d like to list the reasons why we have continued to work with Horizon.
- The weekly maintenance service is very dependable: i.e., such services, with very few explainable exceptions, are always done on the scheduled days, and the work performed is always to our satisfaction. Specifically, the lawn and flowerbeds are well maintained, and the surrounding area (i.e. the pool deck, the rear house deck, the driveway, the waterfall rocks and berm, and the front porch) are “swept (blown) clean”.
- Any additional requested services are attended to on a timely and effective basis.
- Field workers are diligent, efficient and courteous.
- Office personnel are very courteous, attentive and personable.
Finally, I sincerely appreciate the patience that you and others have had with me (recognizing that I am quite demanding and “picky”) with respect to my numerous service requests.
Bottom line, it has been a pleasure dealing with you and others at Horizon Landscape Company.