What To Expect:
Home Landscape Plan
Each commercial or home landscape plan by Horizon Landscape includes a written specification detailing the work to be performed. You can be assured of:
- According to proposal or print from the home landscape plan, Horizon will prepare all lawns and beds; construct any walls, hardscaping, drains, landscape lighting, walkways or ponds; install sod or seeded lawns; and plant trees, shrubs or plants.
- According to proposal or print from the home landscape plan, design and install of an automatic sprinkler system with shrubs and lawns on separate zones and with proper coverage in all areas. Automatic timer (preferably installed in the garage) and a rain sensor for water conservation will be installed on new installations as per NJ State Law.
- All work and materials will comply with all city, state and federal regulations.
- No substitutions will be made without your prior approval.
- All underground utilities will be located when applicable, using “NJ One Call.”
All of our plant material, hardscape materials and labor covered in your home landscape plan are conditionally guaranteed with proper client care. We do a final walk-through with our clients to be sure that they are completely satisfied with the results. Go to our Guarantee page for complete details.
NJ Home Improvement Contractors License #13VH00630200
NJ Licensed Plant Dealer # 08007877
NJ Pesticide License #90348A, NJ Irrigation License #15077
Please use a contractor licensed with the State of New Jersey. We are licensed in New Jersey in all phases of landscape and irrigation.
Getting Started Checklist
Read through our “Getting Started Checklist” page to help us create landscape plans that fit your needs and give you the joy and serenity you deserve…
Horizon Landscape provides complete landscape services to Northwest Bergen County, NJ. Contact us to find out how we can meet any landscaping need you or your organization may have.