Smart Outdoor Lighting Technology
Has this ever happened to you? Your head is ready to hit the pillow at night when you realize you left your backyard lights on?
Then, you had to get up and go to the controller to turn them off.
Now, you can stay in bed and turn off your garden lights with a touch of your phone with a smart outdoor lighting system. Indeed, today’s lighting systems, just like your irrigation system, can now be controlled remotely.
In this article, you’ll learn how outside lights, as well as other landscape features, can be controlled remotely. Plus, you’ll read the many benefits of this SMART technology.
Control your outdoor lighting and landscape features
Now, you can operate your landscape lights, as well as other landscape features, such as fountains, gates and ponds. You can control all of your property’s lights, too, such as:
- Driveway and Security Lights
- Holiday and Seasonal Lights
- Outdoor lighting scenes and special occasional lights
How Does It Work?
First, you can connect this SMART controller with your new or older versions of your outdoor lighting system. Your landscape contractor will set up the equipment that will connect your controller to your current system.
Then you’ll be able to create your lighting schedule, location and programming on your PC or mobile device.
The SMART controller can manage up to 250 transformers or other power control devices and there are no passwords to remember or Wi-Fi limitations.
5 Reasons Why You Need a SMART Outdoor Lighting Controller
Now, you can grab your phone, and with a few taps, everything is turned off, and you can drift back to sleep.
- It controls all of your outdoor scenes . Scenes are areas on your property connected to your low wattage lighting system. So, if you have lights in your pond located in scene one, you can turn them on or off, depending on what you’re planning for your outdoor gathering.
- You can do maintenance checks on your lighting and hardscape features from the comfort of your home or office. Check to make sure everything is in working order through the app.
- If you are having a party or you just want to wind down in your backyard, you can set up your lighting system from your office, car or any other place. So, you can relax in your backyard as soon as you get home.
- If you can’t remember if you turned on your security lights or if you want to turn off your holiday lights for the day, you can use your mobile device to turn on and off those settings.
- And your SMART controller for your low voltage LED lights also controls gates, swimming pool lights and other hardscape features. Remember, you want to simplify your life. A SMART controller for your outdoor lights and landscapes is one of the best opportunities to make your life easier.
At Horizon Landscape, we are certified and specialize in outdoor lighting installation and SMART controllers. If you live in Bergen County, NJ and you need a SMART controller for your exterior LED lights and other landscapes, call us today at 201-848-0022 or fill out our contact form.
An outstanding value we offer our customers is a complimentary demo of a lighting system to evaluate the look and feel for yourself. We want you to be 100% satisfied with the results before you commit. Just another reason we are the perfect choice for your outdoor lighting installation projects.
I saw that wisdom is better than folly, just as light is better than darkness.