COMMERCIAL SNOW & ICE
Horizon Landscape offers snow and ice management services for commercial properties in Bergen County New Jersey.
- 24 hour office staffing during a storm for your convenience
- Large fleet of plows, pusher boxes, loaders and de-icing spreaders
- Member of Snow and Ice Management Association (SIMA)
- Over 40 years of experience
- Weather monitoring services for long range and moment by moment storm updates
- Certified snow totals at the completion of the event
- Fully insured with Workman’s Compensation and Liability
- Flexible pricing structures for fixed seasonal pricing or per event pricing.
- Mobile technology to manage routes and provide detailed records of snow services
- Detailed record keeping provides evidence of your snow program in the event of a claim.
Snow & Ice Management Association Member
Accredited Snow Contractors Association
Our Commercial Clients Include:
- Corporate Complexes
- Industrial Properties
- Retail Centers
- Medical Offices
- Financial Offices
- Large Parking Lots
- Strip Malls
SNOW MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Depending on the level of service you require, we begin snow plowing at a pre-set depth or when the snowstorm has ended. We may also begin service at your site if a significant amount of precipitation has accumulated by the time you need vehicle access to your property.
OUR SNOW SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Relocating on Site
In order to provide the most expedient and most efficient service to commercial clients, we have to limit our snow management services to:
Ho Ho Kus
In order to accommodate our clients, our office is staffed at all times while our snow plows are out (even in the middle of the night). If you have a special need or request, please call at least one hour in advance so we can service you best.
Many of our commercial clients choose to have their lots pre-treated to prevent bonding of the snow and ice to the paved surface. Following a snow or ice storm we will treat commercial sites with de-icing material to restore your property to a safer condition as soon as possible.
- Pre-treating to minimize bonding of snow or ice to paved surfaces
- Treated salt that is safer for our environment and your property
- Multiple trucks for applying de-icing material
- Calcium Pellets or treated salt for walkways
Some clients choose to have us use salt for de-icing that has been treated with an organic-based product made from natural renewable sources. It offers a lower freezing point, enhances corrosion protection, is biodegradable, and environmentally friendly.